by DAVID BROWN | CLEARNFO.com | Oct 01, 2017
We now have documented evidence that the Civil War, Spanish-American War, WWI, the Bolshevik Revolution, WWII, the Korean War and the War in Vietnam were all based on lies and fraud orchestrated and managed by people whose names few would recognize … and so the history we thought we knew is just not so.
There are many important books –and of course I would never claim I know them all– but a few major works provided me a peek over the walled garden in which I lived most of my life. These represent a few milestones in my journey to better understand the world into which I was born and provided me actual facts that cut deeply against the mythology promulgated 24X7 from womb to tomb by the propaganda organs of our existing power structure. Unfortunately these propaganda organs include our public schools, our news and entertainment media, our universities, tax-exempt foundations and our government. Most believe these myths and so repeat them. These common myths have now become the bedrock of our general understanding and collective agreement of how the world works. In short, these myths have become our generally accepted and agreed-to reality. A reality based not in fact but in deception, fraud, obfuscation and lies. So who would do such a thing? And how could so few men keep this information hidden for so long? Surely someone would have discovered these facts and told the world, right? Well they did tell the world but few have the time or interest to pay attention while the generally promulgated myths have their many benefactors.
So what to do? Spread knowledge based on sourced, documented fact.
Most people don’t have time, energy or interest to read Quigley’s academic 1,348 page ‘Tragedy and Hope’ or his 354 page ‘Anglo-American Establishment’ or the many other books by Sutton, Griffin, Perloff, etc.… to get their own front row seat to the workings of real power on the world stage, and so are denied their real history or an understanding of how it was managed.
Recognizing the problem of the large size and difficulty of these great books, Joseph Plummer invested many years of his life distilling these great works into two small easily approachable books: ‘Tragedy & Hope 101’ and ‘Dishonest Money’ which are now available to anyone.
For my part, I offered to give Plummer’s two books away for free (including the S&H) to any who would promise to read them. I am proud to say, I have given away 11 sets of these excellent books. I’m planting good, clean, healthy, honest seeds which may take years to germinate, but am hoping this butterfly wing flapping in the wind of this small town in Texas will become a tsunami washing away some of the evil which has enslaved the minds of so many; replacing false data with real data.
- Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time by Carroll Quigley Hardcover: 1348 pages
- Anglo-American Establishment by Carroll Quigley Paperback: 354 pages
- Federal Reserve: ‘Creature from Jekyll Island’ Paperback by G. Edward Griffin 608 pages
- Tragedy and Hope 101: The Illusion of Justice, Freedom, and Democracy Paperback – April 24, 2014 by Joseph Plummer, G. Edward Griffin (Introduction) Paperback: 224 pages
- Dishonest Money: Financing the Road to Ruin Paperback – December 19, 2008 by Joseph Plummer Paperback: 184 pages
- Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution: The Remarkable True Story of the American Capitalists Who Financed the Russian Communists by Anthony C. Sutton (Jan 1, 2012)
- Wall Street and FDR Hardcover March 1, 2007 by Antony C. Sutton
- Wall Street & the Rise of Hitler Paperback – June, 1976 by Antony C. Sutton
- The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline by James Perloff