by DAVID BROWN | CLEARNFO.com | July 6, 2015
Was the USSR an evil empire? Yes!
It was also created by the USA.
Don’t believe me? Inform yourselves by reading Antony C. Sutton’s book entitled ‘Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution’. Did Stalin kill millions of people including Ukrainians? Yes. Did the New York Times cover-up Stalin’s genocide? Yes. Did the Wall Street bankers fund arms through Russia used against U.S. Soldiers in Vietnam? Yes. Is Putin a saint? No. Putin is ex-KGB (USSR) and as a requirement of staying in power must deal with the corrupt oligarchs left over from the USSR era and the newly minted mafiosi in Russia today. While all of this is true, don’t confuse the old Soviet USSR (existed between 1922 and 1991) with the current Russian Federation. They are not the same. The ‘Anglo-American Establishment‘ of international bankers who run the USA are after a one world government. Putin still believes in the ‘nation-state’ as most Americans do. This, my friends, is what the real battle with Russia is all about. The propaganda you read and watch in the Western press is orchestrated by the same people who are shredding the U.S. Constitution and would enslave you. Get a clue. By buying into and repeating the Western propaganda against Russia, you are unwittingly promoting the sacrifice of your sons and daughters to advance the NWO’s agenda and your own enslavement.
“There has been a continuing, albeit concealed, alliance between international political capitalists and international revolutionary socialists – to their mutual benefit.”
-Antony C. Sutton
Wall Street And The Bolshevik Revolution
The Rockefeller File
by Gary Allen
Building the Big Red Machine
Crimea for Dummies: The invasion that never happened…
Additional Reading from ClearNFO:
- RAND Corporation on Ukraine
- Freedom and Bondage
- UPDATE: UKRAINE
- Ignorance is Not an Excuse (Ukraine)
- MSM Lying about Ukraine
- Ukraine Update – Saker Podcast #5
- Ukraine: Stop the Killing!
- Ukraine: USA/NATO aka Murder, Inc.
- Ukraine Crisis
- CFR: Why the Ukraine Crisis Is the West’s Fault
- Asset-Stripping Ukraine
- There’s more to Monsanto than meets the eye
- War with Russia
- A one of a kind interview with the head of the Russian Government’s foreign intelligence service
- UPDATE: Russia-China
- The Russia We Lost
- Russia’s Remarkable Renaissance (Engdahl)
- Russia: Unexamined Assumptions
- RUSSIA WANTS WAR
- BREAKING: 4 police killed in suicide blast outside concert hall in Chechnya, Russia