by DAVID BROWN | CLEARNFO.com | April 04, 2016
Jerome Corsi has known Trump for over 40 years and says that Trump is the real deal. Jeff Sessions is one of the few Senators who has read the TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) and took a strong stand against it. Those who voted for Obama’s fast track of TPP were paid over $200 million to sell our sovereignty to un-elected international bankers and corporations. Sessions also supports Trump.
Longtime friend, confidant and former Trump adviser, Roger Stone told Alex Jones that Trump was “fully awake”. By this I assume we are to believe that Trump knows about the big game to place the US under the control of a super-constitutional authority a.k.a. the NWO, using some of the following:
- Open Borders – overwhelm the social system (Cloward-Piven strategy), reduce wages, dilute the vote and remove the idea of the ‘nation-state’
- UN Agenda 21 (now 2030 Agenda) – destroy property rights, control people’s behavior, concentrate people into large cities where they can be controlled and monitored thus saving mother earth
- Strong Cities Network (SCN) – Global Police Force here in the US, yes that’s right foreign police forces on US streets to prevent violent extremism
- Free Trade Agreements – TPP, TTIP, etc. This will cede US Sovereignty to international Banks and Corporations and their paid, un-elected bureaucrats
- NATO’s Operation Gladio – used to destabilize governments, now tuned in on the US to divide and conquer, destabilize using color-style revolutions
- 9/11 inside Job – excuse for unconstitutional and illegal, undeclared wars; and used to remove individual rights though the Patriot Act and the mindless, incessant mantra of ‘National Security’ for all matters increasing the size and scope of government control and the removal of civil liberties
- US support for ISIS – the new bigger, badder and better funded boogie man that we can all fear
- Etc., etc., etc.…
So far, all of Trump’s positions line up nicely against the above globalist initiatives (strategies); and of course, his enemy list is impressive: DNC/RNC, CFR, Bilderbergers, Davos groupies, Goldman Sachs all of whom are on the exact opposite side of Trump on all of these NWO initiatives.
Trump’s problem, however, is in dealing with the press and of course the naive public. He must, therefore, speak in broad generalities, simple terms, and be circumspect; since neither the uninformed public nor the gatekeeper-press can tolerate the truth, which would require the destruction of deeply-held assumptions and the years of 360º, 24X7 programming by the media.
Thus, when Trump says we need to eliminate NATO because its usefulness and original purpose has long expired or when he says we need to eliminate NATO because we are paying too much, the press and the public jump on this and question his uninformed position by crying “Who will fight ISIS?”, etc. not realizing of course that it was the US and NATO that have long been using ISIS, Al-Qaeda (The Base) and other ‘crazy Islamists’ as their own personal proxy army to accomplish their clandestine geopolitical goals; which BTW are NOT in the interest of US or EU Citizens.
Trump must do the same dance for all the other topics listed above, or any anti-globalist positions for that matter, which may require a sense of history or context to understand. Trump must not say too much, else wise he be labeled the CIA-Weaponized term: ‘A Conspiracy Theorist!’ by those who still believe in the establishment’s synthetic reality.
NOTE: Stone served as an adviser to the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump. He left the campaign on August 8, 2015.
Why Obama and Hillary must stop Donald Trump at all costs: (This video has been removed, sorry.)
Jeff Sessions: America’s Sovereignty at Stake in 2016 Presidential Election