“Edward Snowden-2” by Laura Poitras / Praxis Films. Licensed under CC BY 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons
I’d love to be a Snowden fan. Why? Because I like the way he talks and I like the story of the little guy going up against the evil establishment and winning even if it is a small battle at great cost. However, there is much more to the Snowden story when we start to peel back the many layers. Things to consider:
1) It is unlikely that Snowden could have escaped from Hong Kong alive without inside help.
2) Snowden worked for the NSA and the CIA.
3) The NSA and the CIA compete in certain areas and are therefore enemies
4) Snowden has only released a very small fraction of the alleged numbers of secret documents he copied.
5) May 20, 2013 Snowden revealed numerous classified NSA documents to journalist Glenn Greenwald who worked for the US Guardian.
6) In February 2014 Glenn Greenwald became one of the founding editors of The Intercept.
7) The Intercept is an online publication launched in February 2014 by First Look Media, the news organization created and funded by eBay and PayPal founder and billionaire Pierre Omidyar with a $250m cheque.
8) Pierre Omidyar has a close working relationship with both the NSA and the CIA.
9) Pierre Omidyar and George Soros provided financial assistance to the CIA’s takeover of Ukraine.
10) Pierre Omidyar and his PayPal Corporation has waged a war on whistleblowers.
Pierre Omidyar co-funded Ukraine revolution groups with US government, documents show:
Sibel Edmonds, the founder and director of National Whistleblowers Coalition (NSWBC) which represents over 150 government national security whistleblowers, states:
“We have been told that these journalists have had over one hundred meetings with U.S. government officials in order to clear what “could be” or “could not be” released. That’s a fact, and it is highly disturbing. On one hand they say the government considers these documents and revelations highly classified and stolen property. Yet, we see a mainstream publisher offering millions of dollars to the journalist, and getting a ‘go ahead’ from the US government to publish it. We see a billionaire corporate man, never known for being pro civil liberties or Human Rights, and someone who is implicated in these illegal government activities paying off the journalists and getting ownership of the NSA documents. We see a government sanctioned Hollywood mega-million movie deal. We see lies, inconsistencies, contradictions, censorship, voluntary withholding, exploitation of a whistleblower … This smoke and mirrors filled fakery stinks to high heaven.”
From BFP: “The 50,000-pages of documents obtained by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden contain extensive documentation of PayPal Corporation’s partnership and cooperation with the National Security Agency (NSA), according to three NSA veterans. To date, no information has been released as to the extent of the working relationship and cooperation between the two entities- NSA and PayPal Corporation. What’s more, the billionaire owner of PayPal Corporation has entered into a $250 Million business partnership with two journalists-Glenn Greenwald and Laura Poitras, a journalist duo who possess the entire cache of evidence provided by Edward Snowden. Despite earlier pledges by the journalists in question, only one percent (1%) of Snowden’s documents has been released.”
Edward Snowden Doc Premieres: Shocking inside look at how he did it
UPDATES as of 3/26/2015:
No Snowden Asylum, He’s a CIA Fraud
Russia gov report Snowden Greenwald are CIA frauds pt1